The following point(s) are applicable to all quotes, sales and refunds provided by QZ Consulting / QZ Global INC LTD.
- All quotations are valid for thirty (30) days unless otherwise stated in our quote or proposal.
- Some services are based on products & services purchased in currencies other than PKR or GBP. In the event currency fluctuations are greater than 5% and the invoice is unpaid, QZ reserves the right to cancel a past invoice and reissue another with an ammended price. For approved quotes, a revised quote will be issued.
- Purchases / Orders can be cancelled within one (1) week of online order placement and eligible as per the applicable refund policy.
- Invoices via Xero can be cancelled within sixty (60) days of the invoice date. The refund schedule is listed on our refund policy and follows the terms listed there.
- QZ Consulting / QZ Global INC LTD reserves the right to revise, cancel, modify, adjust, re-evaluate, suspend, merge, divide, separate, reduce down, add up to a sales quote without assigning any reason or any time based notice whatsoever.
- We retain our right to deny your services without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- If you wish to pay via Credit Card, there is a 3.39% additional surcharge due to the taxation and conversion process for us.
- Sales quotes, estimates and proposals obtained by us cannot be used for purposes of raising pre-funding, funding, venture capital, incubator / accelerator admission, or any other purpose without the explicit written permission of QZ Consulting / QZ Global INC LTD.